Since all the other kids got their pictures done at school, I figured I better get a new one of Kinlee for the wall. The one I have of her is from when she is about 4 weeks old....yeah, I need to get with the program. She wasn't very happy about taking pictures and out of the 50 or so I took, I only got two of her looking at me and in focus and only one of her smiling. I guess that makes it easy to choose which one to print. She is such a silly girl, and I love spending my days with her.
This is what most of the others looked like :)
OH MY HECK!!!!! I need one of these! She looks so grown it makes me sad but she sure is a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sweetheart!!! Her eyes are amazing! They look like Jakes color.
ReplyDelete