This morning Kate and I were able to attend the honor roll breakfast at the middle school. It was fun to visit with her and the others at our table, and I was so proud of her accomplishment. She struggled a little with the transition to middle school but worked hard and kept her grades up. She is such a light in my life! I love being her mother!
Dallin says;
This morning at breakfast I was talking with Dallin and Kinlee about Jesus and what he has done for us and some of the things he did while he was on the earth. After I had said a couple of things, Dallin stopped me, "Mom, I already know these things! I learned them in the song where they are standing in the tunnel with candles. It's called Mary Did You Know."
We listened to that song a lot during Christmas time, and I guess he picked up a few things from it. :)


Ha ha, Dallin's comment is so cute!
ReplyDelete