Tonight we went to 5 Springs with my family for dinner. We roasted weenies and marshmallows and ate a million other things...it wouldn't be a Reasch get together without lots of food. The kids had a blast running around, hiking up to the rocks, playing Ipod games, getting dunked in the creek and hanging out with each other. When we're home putting stuff away, I sometimes wonder if it is worth it, but I'm glad we created these memories tonight. It's way past my bedtime so that's going to have to do it as far as text. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Kinlee loves Bethany. If she's around, she doesn't want anyone else...except maybe Grandma
Draya did lots of walking
Does this child have a mother? From this picture the answer appears to be no. He refused to wear shoes and insisted and wearing those glasses all night.
His feet were completely black by the time we got home.
I'm glad we came up to the mountains to play Ipods :)
No comments:
Post a Comment