Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday

This morning was a first for our family....we were all ready for church 30 minutes early.  I always have the intention to do that, but usually something comes up and we are scrambling around last minute trying to get out the door. It was so nice to leave the house in a good mood. The kids looked beautiful and handsome today like they always do, but this morning Jacob took special care to dress in his Sunday best (very best) because the primary kids were singing in sacrament meeting. (never mind that as soon as he was done singing he shed the suit coat). They sang "Families Can Be Together Forever". Normally I would have bawled my eyes out listening to them sing this song, but Dallin stood in the front row of the group waving his arm off and chomping on smarties.  I don't think he sang a single word, and I tried my best to hold back the giggles.

After church and the rest of the evening was spent at Bischoff's. Tawny and some of her family are in town so we had dinner and a get together with them and Janae's family came down from Worland to join us too.  The kids had fun hanging out with cousins, I had fun not cooking dinner and getting to visit.

Dallin loves going to Grandma Bischoff's house and would probably live there if I would let him.  I can't really blame him though. She has a fun trike to ride around the yard, the best swing set, a playhouse, a super bouncy trampoline, cool toys, a stash of York peppermint patties, a grandpa who gives dumpy truck rides, and now we can add a strawberry patch to the list. Jason discovered this little yellow-bellied pest helping himself to a snack, and I just couldn't help but laugh.  This kids LOVES strawberries so he must have been in heaven.






No comments:

Post a Comment