This year's Lovell's Day was pretty much the same as any other year...kiddie parade, big parade, lunch and family time, dinner and family time, and then out to the fireworks to end the festivities. It was so fun having Liss and her family here to enjoy the time with. Liss and my other sisters hauled my kids around town to the various afternoon activities and made sure they had a good time. I'm so thankful for such wonderful sisters and best friends. I'm also so grateful to my parents who open up their house to my crazy and wild family and supply endless amounts of food and snacks and drinks and fun. I feel so blessed.
I didn't get my camera out as much as I have in years past, and I only got pictures of the parades. Now that it's all said and done and Melissa is on her way back to Phoenix, I wish I would have gotten some more shots of us hanging out around the house and especially of the kids being best buddies with each other. But at least we have the memories!
Kate didn't want to do the kiddie parade this year, so it was just he boys.
Jacob and Darius came first, and they just zoomed on by...didn't even glance my direction
Then Dallin came a few minutes later, pedaling as fast as his little legs would go trying to catch up to the big boys.
They all left Jason in the dust, walking on the sidewalk :)
waiting for the parade to start
It was Melissa's 10 year reunion and she saved most of her candy to pelt people with throw to the kids.
Darius is such a sweet little boy. He was so lovey to Kinlee.
must have been a good ice cream sandwich :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment