I still need to buy furniture for the living room. I think I've finally decided on what I want, but I am waiting until we've closed our loan and paid all the closing costs before I spend the money.
Dallin was so devastated when he didn't get to move out into the new part of the house. He cried himself to sleep the first night. At first I thought it was just because he wanted a new room too, but on the second night he said, "I don't want to sleep alone." That about broke my heart, so when he suggested that maybe I move Kinlee into his room with him, I almost did it. But Kinlee is the lightest sleeper I have ever seen. If you breathe too deeply, it will wake her up. And we all know that Dallin isn't even close to quiet in anything he does so I know it would be best to leave them separate and help Dallin adjust by laying with him at night and telling him how cool it was to have his own space :) Tomorrow marks two weeks since the older kids moved out to their own rooms and things are going well. Dallin hasn't said another word about it and most nights he ends up in our bed anyways so it doesn't really matter.
Kinlee loves having all the room to roam. Before, we kept Katelyn's and Kinlee's bedroom door shut because Kate has a million and one knick knacks and a shelf full of chapter books that Kinlee loved to pull off the shelf and tear to shreds. So, yes, Kinlee was let in her room to sleep and that's about it. Now she can run for forever, or about 100 feet :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment