(May 5th)
technically these are Sunday afternoon. This was when I still taught primary and the kids were using my leftover "golden plates" to engrave on :)
Jacob was nervous that I took a picture of him without a shirt on :)
May 26th
This is a fun game that Kinlee likes to play called lets see how many times Mom and Dad will put my socks back on before they give up and let me go barefoot!
June 16th
Don't worry, he didn't wear the glasses to church.
and he does have undies on, I promise.
August 25th
I love how Katelyn's hair looked this day
Dallin can button his own shirt now...sort of
He can also take pictures...sort of.
And these are his socks.....sort of! They didn't even bother him. I begged him to put on a different pair, but he insisted the ones he had were just fine!
pretty baby girl
For some reason I don't have very many pictures of Jacob on Sunday mornings...probably because he is busy begging Jason to throw the football with him or looking up the football schedule for the day or talking to whoever will listen about football. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment