Jason has been working a lot lately. And when he is not at work, it seems like he is doing something for his calling. And if he's not doing that, then he is working in the yard and garden. He is such a busy guy!
I have been trying to keep up with the laundry and the housework and the yard work. It's a losing battle, but at least I am trying. I've also been canning a few things here and there as they become ready in the garden. So far I've done 4 quarts of pickles and 17 pints of dilly beans. I hope that sometime soon I'll have tomatoes and corn to do, but they are coming along so slowly.
A couple of weeks ago, we built a fire pit in our backyard. We have been talking about it since the beginning of summer, but for some reason it took us two months to get it done. We love it! Almost every night we sit around the fire pit and wind down from our busy day. I know when winter comes along, and it is too cold to be outside, this is one of the things I will miss the most.
I got these end tables from the Lovell/Rocky classifieds and then my mom found the ottoman on there for me a few days later. I love how my living room has come together!
We are critter central at our house. One day when Jacob was cleaning the porch, he found a toad. After everyone had a turn holding it, they took him down to the pond and set him free where he would be safe from lawn mowers and cats. :)
When Jacob was watering another day, he found a mouse at the bottom of the water switch. Jason tried to fish it out so the cat could have it, but he ended up just killing it instead. We don't want him set free :)
Kinlee and her dressing up just kills me. She loves to wear the princess dress and shoes everywhere and then she has to wear her gloves and hat whenever it is windy outside....even it is a 90 degree wind :) silly girl








No comments:
Post a Comment