Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Scenes From A Monday Morning

Usually, as soon as she wakes up, Katelyn heads outside to check on Cookie. She loves her like her own child. :)



 Dallin has been into reading books lately. We got this book from the library on Friday, and I've read it to him so many times since then that he has it pretty much memorized and can read it himself. 


Kinlee found one of Katelyn's old dance leotards in the dress ups and wore it all day long. She kept calling it her star "winnie hoot" which is how she says swimming suit :)  Also her favorite thing to play is dollhouse. She makes them all talk and have a pretend day...it is about the cutest thing ever to listen in on.


And these pictures of Jacob are technically from today because he wasn't awake yesterday when I snapped the other pictures.  He went from being my early riser to be the latest sleeper.  His room is situated on on the north west side of the house so he has a dark cool room to sleep in after our late summer nights. Jacob has been the man of the house this summer. He waters the lawn and takes the garbage out for me. 



2 comments:

  1. Jake look so grown up in these pictures! I mean they all are looking older than I would like them too but Jake looks more grown up even than what he looked like on Sunday! Maybe it's those long legs?! Please tell them to stop growing on me!!!

    ReplyDelete