Our days are crazy! It seems like I am always driving a kid somewhere (I'm pretty much a taxi) and we hardly have any downtime in the evenings. I knew this would happen as my kids got older and more involved, but it's hard to find time to do everything I need and want to.
Yesterday Dallin and his preschool class got to go to the library. Kinlee and I tagged along since it was only going to be 45 minutes. Dallin has only done storytime through the library a couple times so this was kind of a new fun experience for him. We do go there every once in a while to check out books, but yesterday they got to hear a story, tour and learn about the different parts of the library, and then they collected stickers to put on a card as they recalled the different places they learned about. Dallins favorite things we're sitting on Mr. snake to listen to the story and watching the book come through the book drop. After his preschool class was done we stuck around and checked out some books to take home with us.
Later that evening Dallin, Jacob and I went to pack meeting. Kate was too tired from swimming, Jason had mutual later that night, and Kinlee didn't get a choice so it was just us three. If I'm being honest, sometimes I dread those meetings, but then I'm always happy I went because Jacob looks so handsome up there standing with all of his scouting buddies, and I love the things he is learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment