Tuesday, March 18, 2014

To Be A Kid

I am often envious of the energy my children have, and I sometimes I feel it is wasted on them.  They use their energy to chase each other around, drag out messes, and play for hours on end. Where I would use it to clean the house and work in the yard and exercise and serve others. It's understandable why children seem to have endless energy though.  They get enough sleep at night and a nap in the day.  They have 3 meals prepared for them with snacks in between. They don't have to worry about bills or what's going on in the world really. They don't have much to weigh them down so of course they have the energy to run all day long. Childhood is a blissful time :)

Saturday my kids were bored out of their minds so we made homemade play dough.  Even though we have about 30 cans of the store bought stuff in the pantry, they find the homemade version so much more entertaining.  After they each made their own batch, they played Food Network Challenge. The first round was Kinlee's 2nd birthday cake.  The 2nd round was Circus theme, and the third round was a cake of their choice.  They were so fun to watch because they took it so serious.









These other pictures are from Friday I believe.  Dallin out on his trike enjoying life hauling a pipe around.







No comments:

Post a Comment