Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Real Time

It feels good to finally be blogging in real time again. Now the trick is going to be staying caught up.

After getting home from seeing Jason for lunch, I decided to tackle the older kids' bedrooms. For the most part, I make them be in charge of their own rooms. They are located at the far end of the house and not visible unless you are going down the hall to their room, so it's easy for me to let them clean it their way ( i.e. piles of stuff on desks and bookshelves, things shoved under beds and in bins and drawers where they don't belong). But for my own sanity, I need to clean it my way every once in a while. So today while Kinlee napped and Dallin played kitchen, I made sure nothing was under the beds, I dejunked and rearranged bookshelves and desks and closets, and vacuumed and dusted.

 I know it won't last long but it feels good to know that for the moment there are no dirty socks or random jelly beans lurking in dusty corners :)



Jacob says:
This evening at the dinner table, Jacob used the time to tell us about his day.
"Today at the Ag Expo, a baby cow almost bit my privates."

I don't know if he said anything else or if there was more to the story because I was too busy laughing my head off.

It was a pretty good Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment