Thursday, May 15, 2014

Beautiful Day

Today was beautiful. The weather was perfect. It was warm and the wind wasn't blowing.



First thing this morning, I opened all the windows to let the fresh air in. I quickly noticed how disgusting my windows were so I spent the rest of the day vacuuming out the cracks and crevices of the window sills, cleaning the windows, and hosing down the screens.  It was a much bigger job that I anticipated when I thought to myself, "I should clean the windows today", but I am glad it is done.

Today was also good because Dallin learned to write his name.  He wad a willing attitude after we dropped the kids off at school, so I seized the moment.  Usually he brushes me off or flat out ignores me when I talk to him about letters and "school stuff" so I was in complete shock when he sat there today and let me show him and then continued sitting while he practiced for quite a while.  He was pretty proud of himself for it.  He made sure to tell Grandma Bischoff this morning when she called the house, and then he had me send a picture to Grandma Shelly to show off his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment