Monday, June 30, 2014

Mountain Trip

On a rainy Saturday afternoon (almost a month ago, May 31st to be exact) we took a ride up the mountain.  I knew there wasn't much we could do because it was still pretty cold and the snow drifts were still pretty high, but I wanted to go up and see it and smell the fresh air.  The kids had a good time running around and climbing some rocks with Jason, but after getting really carsick from the ride up there, all I could do was sit in the car with the AC blowing on my face, praying that I didn't throw up.  It wasn't exactly the experience I had in mind, but the kids had a blast.

I'm hoping that we can go up soon to do an overnight camp trip. That is one of the things the kids really want to do this summer, and it already feels like it is slipping away from us!











No comments:

Post a Comment