Cole has been hanging out with us this week, and the kids have been in heaven having a friend around.
I know it's blurry, but he has been so into the posing lately....I think he has been watching Jake a little too closely :)
While Kinlee took her nap, the other kids played around, swam in our pool a couple of times, and then we ended the night by going to Minchows for ice cream cones. The kids (and me too) were pretty bummed about missing Jason....he worked all day and then went to Cody to pick up Kim and the kids. Jacob was in tears when he left, but as soon as I mentioned ice cream, things dried up almost instantly. On the way home from ice cream we were able admire the bright full moon and the gorgeous colors of the sun set sky. We all tried to take pictures of it, but nothing could do it justice. I told the kids, this is just one of those times you have to soak it up with your eyes. Even Dallin was in awe of the beauty around him.
The kids helped me tidy up the garage before they headed inside to lounge in front of the TV.
I love being a mom to my kiddos. They bring me so much joy and make life fun!














No comments:
Post a Comment