Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Melissa & Lovell's Day

It's pretty much tradition for Melissa to come and visit during the week of Lovell's Day, and something my kids look forward to all year long.  My kids are on cloud 9 that whole week.  There are cousins to play with, endless popsicles, and fun activities to do most nights. This year was so much fun!  Jacob and Darius are 2 sports loving boys and played one sport or another everyday they were together.  Draya wasn't nervous of our family like I was worried she would be... in fact she loved my kiddos, and we had baby Daxon to love on.  There isn't  much better than holding and kissing and smelling a newborn.  I think we're all having withdrawals now that they are back home in Arizona. They just need to move closer!

I didn't get my camera out at all when we were just hanging out at my mom and dad's, but I did remember to lug it to the parade and when we took a quick trip up to 5 Springs. Unfortunately that's all the proof I have of our fun time with Melissa and her family.

 Dallin, Jacob and Kinlee did the kiddie parade this year along with Darius.  Jacob decorated his own scooter, I helped Dallin put some streamers and balloons on his trike just a couple of hours before it started, and the decorations that I put on the wagon for Kinlee to ride on kept getting stuck in the tires so it had to be ripped off. 




 Kate opted out this year.  I guess she isn't much of a "kiddie" anymore.



 I think Jacob and Darius were the first ones done with the parade.  I'm glad I didn't spend too much time on decorations because I think they paraded for less than 10 minutes and they were "scooting" so fast no one could see the decorations anyways :) 





 Jason being a good sport!

 The non kiddie parade





















5 Springs




No comments:

Post a Comment