is doing so well with school. I am very proud of how he deals with things that seem scary to him. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Tillett. She is the main reason he loves going to school each day, and she is the reason that I don't worry too much about him while he is away from me.
Dallin does not take the bus in the morning. He tried it one time, and realized that it was way too long to swing before the bell rang. And that's all he does at recess is swing...every recess, from start to finish. Silly boy.
His biggest fear in life is getting in trouble. If he thinks he might get in trouble or have someone be mad at him, he won't do it. When I went to parent teacher conference, Mrs. Tillett told me that he is the most well behaved little boy she has ever seen and wishes she could have a whole class full of Dallin's.
Dallin is the pickiest eater I have ever seen in my life. He only has a handful of foods that he likes, and he is not willing to branch out and try anything new. He packs an apple, a bowl of mandarin oranges, and juice box every single day in his lunch. He insists on packing that apple even though the only thing he eats are the mandarin oranges and the juice box. I don't know if he thinks his lunch looks to bare without it.
Dallin and Kinlee are best friends. He loves to play with her. He is her teacher for home school, and they love to play house together. Dallin also loves Treyson to pieces. He calls him his baby. Hey, mom. Are you holding my baby?"
Dallin is the most polite (unless you want or ask him to be) little kid I have met...constantly thanking me for every little thing I do for him. He is so lovey, and he is always telling me how much he loves me, how beautiful I am, how I am his favorite person in the whole world or how there is no one better than me.
You just can't help but love that little boy! He makes you feel good about yourself. He is such a joy to have in our home!


No comments:
Post a Comment