is 6 months old now. He is such a cute baby. We all love his super blonde hair and big blue eyes. He looks so much like Dallin did at this age. In fact when I've had Dallin's baby pictures out, the kids ask, is that Dallin or Treyson? He makes really cute baby noises and has an adorable laugh.
It's a good thing he is so cute because he is a big turkey. He thinks he needs to be held all day long. All of my other kids, by 6 months, were content to play on the floor or sit in the swing or jump in the bouncer for short periods of time. Not Treyson. If I get a few minutes break, it is a miracle. He is also a horrible sleeper...like awake 8-10 times a night horrible. It's pretty exhausting. Jason says that he is just making certain he is the last baby. :)
He just recently started solid foods and is doing well with it. When he was first born, he was a major spitter but that seems to have resolved itself.
His favorite person in the world is Dallin. Dallin can get him to laugh like no one else...even if we are doing the same thing. He also lights up whenever he sees his dad.
Treyson finally learned to roll over last month. He was a little slower to do that than the rest of my kids, but that isn't a huge surprise because he is rarely on the ground. But now that he has learned to roll over, he almost seems like he is going to take off crawling.
I do try to enjoy the days of holding and snuggling him because I know before too long, I'll ache for the time when he forced me to sit and smell his head and kiss his cheeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment