He really likes to take bath and showers. He seriously takes enough of them a day to count it as a hobby or past time. He is also obsessed with Studio C. I do not understand how he can watch the same episodes over and over and still think they are funny. Listening to him repeat or reenact them is way funnier than the actual show.
He used to be one of my best eaters, but that is changing a little bit. He still eats the biggest variety of food of all my kids, but it is hard to get food in him. He doesn't like to eat breakfast which drives me crazy. I hate sending him out the door at 7:20 in the morning on an empty stomach when I know he won't eat until 11:30. But as much as I try to convince him, he still argues. He loves fruits and vegetables and those are usually his snack of choice, so I can't really complain there.
Jacob loves Kinlee. They have always had a special bond. He loves his other brothers and sister too, but there is just something about that little girl makes him fulfill her every demand. Maybe it's because they are very similar in their looks and personalities or maybe it's because she is cuter than a bug in a rug.
Jacob is a big help to me. He rarely complains about the jobs I ask of him. He has boundless energy so he usually doesn't mind running the garbage out or going across the house to get something for me.
My favorite thing about Jacob is still his sense of humor. Our house would be very boring with Jakey in it!


No comments:
Post a Comment