Thursday, February 20, 2014

An Interview with Jacob

My favorite food is: Nachos

My favorite sport to play is: football

The best show on TV is: Kick n It

The coolest person on Earth is: Jared

My favorite thing to learn about at school is: science

The thing I do most awesomely is: play basketball

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Denver

My favorite color is: purple

When I grow up I want to be: a football player

My favorite song is: Wagon Wheel

The book I am loving right now is: Big Nate

Three words that describe me: crazy, weird, funny  (just like with Kate I need to change these to funny, helpful sensitive, kind)

When I was little I used to: play with Kate

My favorite season of the year is: Summer

The snack I like best is: ice cream

One food I really dislike is: tomatoes

My best friend is: Michael, Travus, and Ringgo

If I had one wish it would be: to play football

My best memory is: going to the Reef in Billings





1 comment: