Monday, February 3, 2014

Tired

Today was a long day. I think there were only a few minutes that I didn't have a child(ren) hanging on/off me and that's only because I locked myself in the bathroom a couple of times and the kids were buckled in their car seats when we went to pick the kids up. It's nothing that a good night's sleep won't fix though.

Dallin says:
I tried to limit Kinlee's binky time drastically today.  She even napped without it, but only after quite a few tears.  Dallin was pretty bent out of shape about it and wasn't afraid to let me know he was questioning my parenting skills.
\
"Mom, babies like binkies.  They need them to go to sleep, and Kinlee is a big baby!"

(after a couple more minutes of listening to Kinlee cry) "Mom, I am getting upset with you about the binky."

Thank goodness Kinlee fell asleep not too long after that.  Who knows what he would have said next.







1 comment:

  1. What a little punk, wonder where he gets the mouthy side of him? It has to be the Bischoff side :)

    ReplyDelete