Friday, February 21, 2014

Dallin's Turn

My favorite food is: Macaroni & Tomato Juice and Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

My favorite sport to play is:
 basketball & volleyball

The best show on TV is: Max & Ruby, Team Umizoomi, Dora, Diego, and Paw Patrol

The coolest person on Earth is: ME! everyone!

My favorite thing to learn about at school is: everything

The thing I do most awesomely is: play and eat food

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: to a motel

My favorite color is:
 red, blue, and green

When I grow up I want to be: a garbage man

My favorite song is: Book of Mormon Stories

The book I am loving right now is: All the books in my room, actually my new one

Three words that describe me:
 I don't know (funny, passionate, sweet)

When I was little I used to: cut up the diaper box (?)

My favorite season of the year is: Christmas day

The snack I like best is: fruit snacks

One food I really dislike is: salad and crackers

My best friend is: everyone, and mom & dad, Kate & Jake, Bria and Ciara (sorry Kinlee :))

If I had one wish it would be: have more juice

My best memory is: playing with mom




No comments:

Post a Comment