Wednesday, February 19, 2014

An Interview with Katelyn

My favorite food is: Shake N Bake Chicken

My favorite sport to play is: Basketball

The best show on TV is: My Little Pony

The coolest person on Earth is: Mom & Dad (I'm sure this answer will change in a couple of years :))

My favorite thing to learn about at school is: the human body

The thing I do most awesomely is: playing the guitar

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Disneyland

My favorite color is: red

When I grow up I want to be: a vet

My favorite song is: Let it Go (from the movie Frozen

The book I am loving right now is: The Time Travel Fashionista

Three words that describe me: funny, weird, nerdy (um, how about kind, beautiful, responsible, creative, optimistic...those are words I would have chosen)

When I was little I used to: go outside and play with friends everyday

My favorite season of the year is: Spring

The snack I like best is: magic peanut butter middles

One food I really dislike is: seafood (we are the same on this)

My best friend is: my mom

If I had one wish it would be: that I could have Elsa's powers (from the movie Frozen)

My best memory is: spending hours playing with my Laramie friends








1 comment:

  1. What an angel...She is one of my very most favorite people in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete