*Katelyn and Jacob took their time and did some fun eggs.
*Dallin dyed all of his in about 2 minutes and did them all pretty much the same color.
*Kinlee dyed a couple of hers, but mostly just decorated with stickers.
*Surprisingly there was only one major spill.
*I like taking pictures of my kids dyeing Easter eggs more than I like dyeing them myself. Hence the picture overload.
*And last but not least...remember I took a break from working to dye eggs with the kids, not comb their hair or help them change out of their PJs....obviously :)
I really don't know what to say about either of these
Jacob cannot do anything without listening to music...that's not an exaggeration
sing it Jake!
This activity was kind of an emotional roller coaster for Kinlee, plus it was almost nap time.
This is that bottom lip thing I talked about in her birthday post.
Wow, what a good one to end on!

























No comments:
Post a Comment