Jason spent the day tilling a new garden spot for us. We decided to move it because our current garden spot is where I would like our backyard to be. It's what I can see from the kitchen, living room, and laundry room, and it would be convenient to have the kids play where I can keep an eye on them when I am busy in the house. We are going to put the trampoline, the tether ball pole and maybe someday in the future a swing set back in the corner, and then I want a big stretch of lawn where Jacob can set up the field goal posts and have football games, and where we can play baseball and kickball and have all sorts of fun. We also have plans for a fire pit and trees, but my first priority is grass!
It was pretty chilly outside if I remember right, and it was super hard ground from being pounded by horses for years and years, but Jason worked his tail off and made that tiller do what he wanted. I should be used to it by now, but I am always amazed at what a hard worker Jason is! He doesn't let anything stop him from getting a job done! Now hopefully that the ground has been broken up some we can get Butch to come work some magic with his tractor so we can be ready to plant in a few weeks.
Kinlee loves to be outside. It doesn't matter if it's cold or raining or windy, she just wants to be out. Here she is trying to call to Jason who was still tilling. I wouldn't let her go out there with him because an almost 2 year old and tiller don't really mix well. So she stood up by the porch and tried to talk to him :) and she would inch out closer to him every time she thought I wasn't looking.
I will be sad when she grows out of that hat because I think it is just about the cutest thing ever!
Thankfully, Dallin came out to play so she hopped on her trike and raced around with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment