Friday, January 31, 2014

Future Cheerleader

*Katelyn has been participating in a cheer camp this week, and tonight she got to perform at the Varsity girls game. She was pretty bummed when she realized that she couldn't cheer for Emi, but on the bright side Emi got to watch her cheer and dance at halftime. She was the most beautiful one out there and did a great job...even though she was nervous because her "boyfriend" came and sat down right in front of where she was dancing and stared at her the whole time.  She kept looking back and forth between him and me and her face was red with embarrassment. :)  Too funny!








*Emi's surgery went well, and she is doing as good as can be expected.  She even felt good enough to go to the game.  Well, that might be pushing it, but I'm  pretty sure she would've had to have been under anesthesia or dead to miss that thing. It was really hard to watch the game with Emi sitting behind me instead of on the floor, but I am so thankful she is on the road to recovery.


*As a way to maybe help Jacob feel better about going to school, my dad invited them to go get ice cream after school today, and it worked.  There wasn't a single tear shed and not even a mention of his stomach hurting.  My dad picked them up from school (with Dallin in the back seat), and took them to Minchows where he let them get the ice cream of their choice and spoiled them with lots of quarter to use in the crane and coin machines.

*I don't have any grand plans for tomorrow...probably more of the same old same old.  I have to teach sharing time Sunday so I'll put the finishing touches on that, and I'm sure we will make super bowl "party" plans and visit Emi.

1 comment:

  1. She sure is the most beautiful! Dani & I got to see her for a second on the computer when we were watching the game, she looked like she had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete