Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dallin says & Kinlee does

This morning Dallin saw the slips of paper that I made up to "stuff our turkey" with, so he inquired,

"Where is the....? (he paused to think for a minute) Where is the uh, the uhh...chicken to put those papers in?"

Close!

It only took Kinlee about 2.5 seconds to rip the feet off our little turkey/chicken guy.  I swear she has a sensor that lets her know when a door is open to a room that she shouldn't be in or when something is in her reach that she normally isn't allowed to play with.  Most of my day lately is spent keeping Kinlee out of things or cleaning up messes when I wasn't fast enough to keep her out of it. I swear she is as much work as 6 kids right now, but super cute so it all evens out.

My favorite was last week, when I found her in the corner hiding behind the couches with a Jiff-to-go peanut butter cup. She had it smeared all over her, the carpet, and the couch pillows. I did my best to clean it up, but I told Jason that just to be safe, people with nut allergies better steer clear of that corner of our house. :)

Her other favorite past times are getting ice out of the freezer (one of the bad things about having a bottom drawer freezer) to distribute in random places around the house and microwaving anything and everything or nothing at all for that matter.

These are the days, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment