Thanksgiving is a week away, and we are hosting for some of Jason's family. As of right now, we are planning on about 25 people. We have the space for them, we just don't have the furniture. I really wanted everyone to be able to sit at the same table, and they just don't make very many tables to seat that many people. A while ago I found a couple of dining room tables online that I really liked, but when I saw them in person I realized that they weren't much different than what we have now. So today, Jason made a topper to go over our existing table that will seat about 16 adults comfortably...2-4 more if we sit cozy. :) The kids informed me that they want to have their own table separate from the adults...I'm trying not to take offense to that. We can't be that boring, can we? :) When we aren't using the topper it can be stored in the garage. I love being married to a handy man :)
I finally convinced Jason that it was okay to relax for a minute or two on his day off by making a bowl of popcorn and ordering How the Grinch Stole Christmas from VUDU. I don't think he was too jazzed about the Grinch part, but he lasted until his popcorn was gone.


No comments:
Post a Comment