Monday, November 18, 2013

Tired

Today was a rough day...not that anything bad happened in fact lots of good happened, it was just tiring. I spent most of the morning putting the house back together from my lazy weekend routine. I did several loads of laundry, and planned an FHE lesson in between getting Kinlee down for a nap and feeding Dallin lunch. Then I got really ambitious and organized a few drawers in the kitchen and tackled the toy closet.  Why I decided to do that on a Monday (the busiest day of the week for me), is beyond me. I got it 3/4 of the way done before I had to run out the door to activity days.

We got home from activity days and piano lessons around 5:45. I hurried up and finished the closet and then tidyed up the family room with the kids help. I threw together a dinner as Jason was walking in the door from work. We ate, we family home evening-ed, and while Jason got the kids off to bed I folded two more loads of laundry, put our bedding in the washer because Dallin had an accident last night, did the dishes and just now knelt down at the computer to put a few thoughts down on paper.

 I'm tired. I want to go to bed, but I will read my scriptures while I wait for the bedding to get done. Then Jason and I will make the bed and crash as soon as our heads hit the pillow...only to wake up and do the same thing again tomorrow...except tomorrow is Tuesday,a little more layed back. All I have to do are the things I didn't get to today. And I'm ready for that after my busy day.

I'm so tired that I'm not even going to take the time to upload a picture and post it.

Even though it was exhausting, I'm grateful for the time that I was able to spend with my family and with the activity day girls.  I'm grateful for a house that I have to clean and clothes that I have to wash in a washing machine...indoors. I'm thankful for a toy closet to clean out because that means my kids have what they want as well as what they need. And lastly I'm thankful for a comfy bed and the safety of my home to sleep soundly in this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment