(Katelyn reading to the kids before bed tonight)
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Good Kids
Sometimes I think I'm pretty hard on my kids. I expect a lot out of them, and I find myself frustrated with them when they aren't doing exactly as I say. My intentions are good...I want them to learn to be hard workers and responsible. I want them to have good manners and take care of themselves. But I need to remember that they are just kids and really good kids at that. They are helpful to and patient with me. They are kind to others and do their best to follow the rules. I want them to know that they are good, and that I love every little thing about them, and that I'm so thankful they are mine..so I will be better about telling them that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment