Monday, November 11, 2013

One Fall Day

Our grass was baled and hauled away

Kinlee and Jason mowed the lawn


I admired our front porch

And the kids had lots of fun playing in the big pile of leaves Jason gathered with the blower specifically for jumping in.








Jason being the fun dad that he is joined right in with them.
 yes there is a jason under that pile of leaves


 In his 10 years of being a Dad, Jason has learned lots of things.  But for some reason he can't remember to not do something once that you won't want to do a hundred more times....actually he has, he's just such a good dad that he's willing to do it!









When the big kids got home from school, they also had fun playing in the leaves.  But I was gone visiting teaching so I wasn't able to get any pictures of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment