Tuesday, December 10, 2013
After 3 months of waiting
we have finally closed on our home loan. It was a major process this time with lots of hoops to jump through, but I'm glad we're done. I love my house. I'm so grateful that I have a safe warm place to raise my family, and that I have running water, electricity and heat at my fingertips. I love that I get to spend my days here, for the most part, filling my time with the things I choose to do. I love decorating and creating a fun peaceful environment for my kids to learn and grow in. I love that I get to wake up and watch the sunrise over the Big Horn Mountains and watch it set in the fields at night. I have the most beautiful, breathtaking views from almost every room in the house and a neighborhood full of friends for my kids to play with. Thank you to everyone who helped us get here! I feel blessed beyond what words can express.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment