The other day Jacob asked me to get him a kiwi for breakfast. He said, "Just cut it in half and give it to me. You don't even have to peel it."
Say What?!
Apparently that's how he's been eating them at school. The thought of it just makes me want to gag. I guess that's one way to clean out his insides. I know there is nothing wrong with eating the peels. I googled it and read that there are even several nutritional benefits to eating the skin along with the fruit, but something about chomping on and trying to swallow down the prickly, patio carpet-like fibers just doesn't sit well with me.
To each their own I guess.



Ugh! I've never heard of that either! I know people who would cut it and then just use a spoon to dig the middle out! What a weirdo ;)
ReplyDelete