I really wanted some pictures of Jason with the kids, and we didn't do any before church, so we snapped a couple afterwards...everyone was ready to be out of church clothes (some already were and slipped them back on just to make me happy), but I'm glad to have these for memories sake. I hope these kids realize how lucky they are to have the dad they do.
Don't you just love the tie placement. He didn't want the top button buttoned because it was hurting his neck so this was his solution.
Kinlee is exhausted and ready for nap when we get home from church.
ready to watch some Broncos football with his dad
I'm also going to throw in the pictures from Tuesday night right before we walked out the door to Jacob's and Katelyn's Christmas concert. Jacob sang with the rest of the 2nd graders and Katelyn got to play the recorder for several songs with her recorder ensemble that she practices with every morning before school.
Katelyn says:
I taught sharing time today in primary. We watched the nativity, and then I talked to the kids about the shepherds and their example to us of missionary work. It went really well...at least that's what Katelyn told me.
"You did a good job on your lesson today, Mom." You're really good at doing that. I had no idea how important the shepherds were. Before you taught us, I just thought they were some random dudes."
Glad I could fill her in on that :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment