Saturday, December 14, 2013
Pop
All of my kids, except for Katelyn, love pop (or soda whatever you want to call it). It's not surprising though. Pop in our house runs like water. I like it as much as any of them, but I also drink a lot of water during the day as well. If Jason drinks more than 2 glasses of water in a week, something is up. The kids have all had pop in their bottles, their sippy cups, and my mom even bought a mug for Kinlee or Dallin I don't remember which one. If a pop is out on the counter top, it turns into a community pop. Kinlee says the word "pop" clearer than anything else she says, and she has recently learned to climb into the fridge and get her own if no one will get one for her. The other day Kinlee found a pop sitting out on the counter and decided to help herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment