Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight the kids got the their wish to see Santa Claus. The older two did at least.  Dallin had his mind up before we even walked in the door that he was going to have nothing to do with it.  And Katelyn was nice enough to take Kinlee up there, but as soon as she caught a glimpse of him she started to cry.

While my kids count down the days to seeing Santa and telling him what they want, they are also always a little nervous about it.  I can't say that I blame them.









Two weeks until Christmas Day.  My kids want it to go by fast.  I want it to go by slow, but I think they're going to win.  Now that I'm an adult, my favorite things are the season traditions and the days of anticipation, but I totally remember how it feels just wanting the day to get here. I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment