Thursday, January 16, 2014

Craft Time



I spent most of my time today working on this project for Jacob's room. After another sad school drop-off, my mind was swirling with what I could do to help my little guy out of the rut he's in.  We have had these two boards sitting by the garage door since Thanksgiving and as I was hauling the babies into the house this morning, the idea popped into my head.  I sat down and designed it on the cricut to make sure it would work in real life as well as it did in my head. Then I loaded the kids into the car and hurried to Hardware Hank to get supplies, and as soon as Kinlee was down for a nap, I got going.  Emilee stopped out to help for a while and her company was much appreciated. It was so nice to have someone to talk to and help keep me sane while I was trying to get the letters on the board straight and in the right order.  I wish I could say that it was a miracle cure and he is doing great, but the truth is he had a rough evening.  I talked with him for a quite a while tonight before we read stories and he has kind of snapped out of it a little bit.  But it is another wait and see to know what morning will bring.


Kate wants to know what hers is going to say :S Hopefully she chooses paint colors that don't take 10 coats because I 'm not sure if I'm up for another 8 hour project any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment