The Bischoff Family

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dallin says

"Mom, after I am done playing with the play dough, will you build me a train track?"

"I will try, but remember I'm not very good at making them."

"That's okay. You can just build the same shape you did lasterday."





Posted by Kara at 6:44 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2016 (15)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2015 (22)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2014 (94)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ▼  January (20)
      • Future Cheerleader
      • Thankful
      • I Feel My Savior's Love
      • Sad
      • Grocery Shopping & Valentines Decor
      • LAZY
      • Pinewood Derby
      • I Can't Think of a Title
      • Dallin
      • Craft Time
      • A Third Option
      • Drained
      • Jacob
      • Today
      • Dallin says
      • Sick
      • Takes the Cake
      • Friday... I Guess
      • Daddy's Girl
      • Friends
  • ►  2013 (49)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)

Contributors

  • Jason
  • Kara
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.