Thursday, January 9, 2014

Today

Today was just a regular old day.  Jason had the day off from work but spent most of it helping his parents get their house ready for new carpet.  I stayed home with the kids and did the laundry and cleaned the house and made meals and played games and puzzles with Dallin while Kinlee napped. Then this evening I paid the bills, cleaned up the dinner that Jason cooked, helped Jacob with his homework and snuggled with the 3 oldest kids on the couch while we read a couple of story books plus a chapter from Little House in the Big Woods.  Even though it was a nothing special day as far as the things that we did, it was a wonderful, and I feel blessed to be living the life that I am.

Tomorrow is Friday which means a short school day for the kids and lady bulldog basketball at night. Followed by a lazy evening of frozen pizza and staying up past bedtime.



And because a post is more fun with pictures here's a couple from when Jacob was working on his pinewood derby car over Christmas break.  He was most excited about wearing the safety glasses. He found a design online that he liked and Jason sketched it out for him and then prodded him along through the whole thing.  He still needs to paint it and decorate it, and I just realized that the derby is only 12 days away so he we better get going on that.


I really don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment