I'm thankful for my little Dallin who makes me stop working to have fun during the day.
This got me thinking of why I'm thankful for others in my life...things I might not have noticed or missed out on if it were't for them
I'm thankful for Kinlee who reminds me of heaven and innocence and how amazing it is to be able to learn new things.
I'm thankful for Jacob who helps me recognize the needs of others.
I'm thankful for Katelyn who makes it easier to see the good in all things.
I'm thankful for Jason who reminds me of my worth through his constant praise, kindness, and words of encouragement.
I feel blessed beyond what words can express to have these people in my life.
.jpg)

This kid and his choice of eye wear all the time kills me! Glad to see he can at least branch out from the Dora shades. ;)
ReplyDelete