Tomorrow is Jason's last day of his 2 week vacation. It has been so nice having him home to enjoy everyday life with. The kids have LOVED having someone besides boring old mom to play with and talk to. We're all going to be sad when he walks out the door to work Saturday morning...especially Kinlee. She's always been a daddy's girl, but she has grown really accustomed to having him around these last 2 weeks. Jason took the 3 older kids to the gym this afternoon while Kinlee napped so I could get some primary stuff done. It only took her a few minutes after she woke up to realize Dad was missing. She walked around the house calling his name and asking "Where daddy go?" Then she would whimper and shrug her shoulders and say "I no know". It made me sad. I wish we could find a stay at home job for him that paid pharmacists wages :) I'm keeping my eyes and ears open.
trying to open the garage door to see if he was out there
thinking about where he could be
"i no know"
I distracted her by asking her where her tongue was. She was happy for a few minutes but got sad again when she remembered she couldn't find dad :)
cute little bed-headed, shirtless, daddy-lovin baby
No comments:
Post a Comment